For the flush trimming of glue lines and wood, the Mouseplane takes away the need for heavy duty sanding to remove dried glue or to level wood surfaces. It is a most useful tool for carpenters, kitchen fitters and cabinet makers.
It has the comfort and ease-of-use of a plane, combined with the sharpness and speed of a chisel.
- Ideal for trimming off dried glue, to level wooden surfaces and for clearing out corners.
- Sits flush against the surface or edge.
- High quality 50mm (2") wide carbon steel blade to maintain sharp edges, can be reground.
- Rounded shape fits comfortably in the hand for smooth application.
- Lightweight, yet robust.
- Comes with blade cover for safety to protect the edge of the blade when not in use.
- Easy storage compartment for blade cover when using the plane.
- Blade can be unscrewed, and twisted round for safety when stored
|Compatible Glue Gun||Gas Tec 600, Tec 305, Tec 805, Tec 810, Tec 820, Tec 3150, Tec 3200, Tec 6100, Tec 6300, Tec 7100, Tec 7300|